Exams! - They're all done now, which is cool.

 Today's a very special today for myself. Having returned from my Advanced Higher History exam, an exam that to my thankful surprise went much better than I thought, especially due to the fact that one of the big questions was one that I had already written a dissertation on, my tenure of 6th year exams is over. It's all over. I have applied everything that my teachers told me throughout this year of school into the crucial end-of-year exams. Basically, what I'm trying to say is this:


 Ah, if only it were true. As much as I'd hate to disagree with Mr. Furnier, actually I still have to return to those big stony pillars in Dundee and all it's surrounding buildings because apparently the heads of staff can't bare to see us all leave before everyone else in the school, so have devised some activities to keep us all in place. And they're all fairly awful. My plans to sit and do nothing but listen to new albums and perhaps get up to visit a gig are at jeopardy.
 So, I guess there's no time like the present, so I'd better start publishing some new reviews. Let's start with the incredible new album from guitar hero Slash featuring Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators, Apocalyptic Love.
 Ready kids? Education's out the way. Let's rock n, roll!